The IAAF World U18 Championships initially known as IAAF World Youth Championships in Athletics will be hosted in Nairobi, Kenya for the first time. The event will run from 12th to 16th July 2017 and will take place at Kasarani stadium. Participants will be accommodated at Kenyatta University (ku). Find Below a guide on how to Buy Tickets for the IAAF World U18 Championships 2017.
UPDATE: Entry is now free. You do not need to buy any ticket.
How to Buy Tickets for the IAAF World U18 Championships, Nairobi 2017
Tickets can be purchased online, through safaricom short code or through Authorized Re-sellers
How to buy Buy Tickets for the IAAF World U18 Championships through mobile short code
- Dial a *384*110# in your mobile phone
- Then Enter your names and click the send button
- Select either season ticket or daily ticket (Check daily events schedule below)
- Select date for Daily Tickets
- Enter number of tickets
- Select either VVIP, VIP or regular ticket (Charges have been indicated below)
- Enter your email
- Enter your country of origin
- Continue entering other details to the last
An SMS will then be sent with instructions on how to make the payments.
Once payment is done using MPESA, Airtel Money or Eazzy Pay, A ticket number(s) is generated and sent to your phone.
You will then present the ticket numbers for validation at the venue entrance during the competitions and get physical tickets.
How to buy Buy Tickets for the IAAF World U18 Championships online
- Visit: http://buytickets.wu18nairobi2017.com/
- Fill the details in the online form and click the checkout button to purchase your ticket(s)
- Online payment options include: Visa, Mastercard, airtel money, lipa na mpesa, and eazzy pay.
Ticket Charges/prices and types
- VVIP: Kshs 1000 (10 USD)-Located at 2nd Tier of the Stadium with a Unique vies of all stadium areas of interest with comfortable individual seats with access to premium Hospitality services
- VIP: Kshs 500 (5 USD)– Located at 2nd Tier of the stadium ,Equipped with comfortable seats
- Ordinary Tickets: KSHS 200 ( 2 USD)– Located at the 1st tier and 3nd Tier of the Stadium. 1st tier with Half seats and 3rd tier equipped with Spaced terraces. No individualized seats. Seats reserved on first come basis
IAAF World U18 Championships schedule or timetable
If you are buying daily tickets then you might be interested to select the most interesting day to you according the events taking place as shown below.
Day 1; IAAF World U18 Championships , Nairobi, Kenya: Wednesday, 12th July 2017
Day 2; IAAF World U18 Championships , Nairobi, Kenya: Thursday, 12th July 2017
Day 3; IAAF World U18 Championships , Nairobi, Kenya: Friday, 12th July 2017
Day 4; IAAF World U18 Championships , Nairobi, Kenya: Saturday, 12th July 2017
Day 5; IAAF World U18 Championships , Nairobi, Kenya: Sunday , 12th July 2017
IAAF World U18 Championships Nairobi, Kenya contact details
IAAF World U18 Championships, 2017 official website: http://www.wu18nairobi2017.com/
IAAF World U18 Championships, 2017 email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IAAF World U18 Championships, 2017 mobile contact: +254 721283774, +254 721283739
Do not miss all our updates of the IAAF World U18 Championships 2017!