There are a number of Microfinance and Banks that offer Emergency Asset Loans in Kenya. They Include Rafiki micro finance asset financing, KCB, equity banks, NIC bank, family bank e.t.c. However this post is going to focus on Mambo Investment Asset Finance loans.
What are asset finance loans in Kenya?
Asset Loans are where an asset is used as a security for the loan taken. If you do not pay the loan then the asset will be confiscated.
How much loan can you borrow with Mambo Investment Asset Finance loans?
Mambo provides a loan of 50% of the appraised asset value
How to apply and get Asset loans in Kenya
This is what you need to get asset loan at Mambo Investment
- Bring the asset and proof of ownership to our office
- Mambo staff will inspect the asset and estimate its value.
- You will be awarded a loan based on the value of the asset
Specific Requirements to be Given an asset finance Loan
To get an asset finance loans you are required to have;
- A valid proof of ownership
- A valid cheque book
- You must be 18+
- Must have a National ID or passport and PIN
Do not miss our updates on asset finance loans and money lenders Kenya!