Industrial attachment is an essential part of a student’s academic programme. It normally lasts for a period of 3 months. A student is supposed to be attached to a company or organization that offers services that are related to the students course of study.
At the end of attachment the student is required to write a report that is about 20 pages (We have provided a example of how to write one here)
Lets first get to undertake basic industrial attachment terms;
- An Attachee-This terms refers to the student who is on attachment
- Industry supervisor-This the person/employee in industry who has the responsibility of training the attachee
- School supervisor-This is the lecturer professor who will be sent by the university or college to find out the progress the attachee is making.
- Logbook-This is a book where the student records the activities that he/she performs on a daily basis while on attachment. It is divided into days/weeks/month (We can provide a logbook to you at a fee)
Benefits of industrial attachment to students
We had earlier shared a detailed article highlighting on the benefits of industrial attachment to students (The article is available here). In summary, some of the benefits of industrial attachment include;
- Exposing the student to demand and challenges of the work place
- Gaining of practical experience
- Gaining of working eithics’
- Helping the student acquire self relieance skills
- More info available here
Do not miss any of industrial attachment updates! Follow us!
Get our News on Facebook
You need an unsecured online soft loan instantly via mpesa? VISIT HERE
We are proud to introduce to you Nairobi's Latest Craze, Room Escape Games, where you are given 60 Minutes To Escape a physical room. I must say, It is a scary game but you will enjoy. You must be atleast two people: View Game Here
Shop Online in Kenya for Cheap Smartphones, Laptops e.t.c at Jumia Kenya
Advertise in our website: Publish Advert