Millicent Omanga will be running for Nairobi County Women Rep in 2017.
Omanga has already attracted a huge following from the youths, many of whom are more receptive to some of her radical ideas. Just in case you have not met or heard from her, below are her top five agendas for Nairobi women and youths.
What Millicent Omanga will do for women and youths if voted in;
- Make policies that will generally better the lives of women socially, economically and politically
- Educate and empower women to easily access basic needs, wants, rights, freedoms, privileges and protections
- Put in place ways to enhance wealth creation for women and youth
- Identify, tap and develop youth talent through community initiatives such as sports, theatre, art and culture
- Monitor and evaluate the use of resource allocated to women in the county