five life lessons i learnt from my friend who committed suicide out of love
This is a story of my great friend Gideon. Gideon committed suicide some years ago after love turned sour. He hanged himself to death. That is how painful love can get sometimes. His girl is still alive and i suppose she is married.
You will never know how precious life is until that day when you will hurt somebody to an extent of texting you “delete me out of your life”
Lessons i learnt from Gideon about Love;
1. That in every moment you have the opportunity to forgive.
2. That Talk about what you like, and dislike and be honest with each other. Secrets and lies never helped built a healthy relationship.
3. That it’s always the little things that bring the most joy in our lives, and not the things that we think are romantic just because movies make the look great.
4. That learn to say no to the ones who are not the one. Do not waste someone’s time. It might cost her/his life.
5. Do not force yourself. If the key doesn’t fit the door, it can’t open.
All the above may not be a scientifically validated truth, but it has certainly been true in my life.
Gideon was a student at Egerton University.
You need an unsecured online soft loan istantly via mpesa? VISIT HERE
Are you a Teacher, Lecturer or Student? Proofread your text for Plagiarism and grammar errors online VISIT HERE
Looking for the Best Web Hosting Company? Go for: Wordpress Hosting
We secure our website and improve performance by using: Jetpack Professional
Kenyayote gets high Traffic and page rank by help of the intelligent SEO Tool Called: Semrush